Saturday 7 March 2015

Where have you been?

It has been very quiet on the blog for awhile, it's been for a good reason.

So the first thing is I have completed my studies after 4 long years of juggling working full-time and going to classes, all of the hard work, sleep deprived insanity (caused by 24+ hour days) have paid off. You are now looking a photographer that can not only work all functions of her camera, I have a qualification to prove it!

My ongoing photojournalism work you can see on the link below:
http://www.newzulu.com.au/en/reporter-photo-video/teresaparkernz.html#Profile/Contributions
and my Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/54898298@N02/

What's the plan for 2015? There are lots of exciting travel plans, milestones and business developments in the pipeline, rather than jinx myself I will post little announcements when they are set in stone.

To give you a few hints there will be a lot more travel this year and I am extending my skills from still images to video, this means I will be stepping out from behind the lens to bring you a more extensive overview of the events and places I visit.

bye for now

Find your focus & capture your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment